French, Learning French & French Translations
- Eurolingua Institute: www.eurolingua.com
An international organisation for people aged from 16 to 75 years, and from all walks of life, providing the opportunity to learn foreign languages in the countries where they are spoken. Students and corporate clients learn to speak like natives, living and studying in the country where the target language is spoken. The centre for the South of France is in Montpellier.
- Europa Pages: www.europa-pages.com
Directory of Language Schools in the Languedoc, France and Europe. Also includes an au pair centre, international language job centre, free penpal service.
- Institut Linguistique Adenet: www.ila-france.com/index_en.php
Learn French in Southern France. This school provides you with quality french courses, taught by qualified and experienced teachers, DELF / DALF preparation.
- Ludoexpression: www.ludoexpression.com/
Ludo Expression offers French language programmes that can be tailored to individual levels and ability. They will help you to become immersed into the French culture.
- Transations: http://www.french-translator.co.uk
Including the only English translation (as far as I know) of the Song of the Crusade (or Song of the Cathar Wars) directly from the original Occitan.
- Concorde French Language Publications: www.concordefrench.com/
French language resources: magazines, audio recordings, books. Also educational and cultural holidays in France, with opportunities to learn and speak French.
- Document Translations: www.DocTranslate.com
- GSE - Study abroad: www.gseabroad.com
GSE offers study abroad programs for students in popular destinations around the world including France.
- Langues au Chat: www.ecole-de-langues.fr A registered language academy in south west France (south west of Pau in the Pyrénées-Atlantiques) offering tailor-made solutions to the problems of learning and understanding French. They also organise full immersion courses.
- Translation Services : www.london-translations.co.uk Translation company based in London, England serving businesses
throughout the world.
- French Language Guide : www.frenchlanguageguide.com French language facts, pronunciation, French grammar, pronunciation, vocabulary, language tools, learning French and teaching French. French culture and business.
International : www.languageinternational.com/ Language
International is a booking agency for language courses including
several cities in France. Compare 1000s of courses in 122 cities
around the world based on prices, locations and classes.
Resource site for students of French, whatever the level,
Beginner, Intermediate, or Advanced. Also French History and Politics,
Culture, Living in France, Food, Media, Education and Work.